Heating and Air Conditioning maintenance is important since heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down at the most inconvenient times. When the weather is at its worst your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most. Coley Air Conditioning Inc’s Preventive Maintenance Agreement is a complete heating and air conditioning maintenance program that follows Energy Star recommendations to help avoid breakdowns. It protects and prolongs the life of your equipment as well as ensuring its efficiency.
Why a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important
- You can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
- Your heating and cooling systems need regular tune-ups.
- Maintenance Agreements help maintain and validate manufacturer warranties.
Benefits of a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
- Extended Equipment Life
- Lower Utility Bills
- Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
- Improved Safety
- Improve Capacity
- Discount on Repairs
- Priority Customer Service
- Fewer Repairs
What a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
- Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Lubricate Motors and Bearings
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Adjust Pilot
- Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Measuring Voltage and Current on Motors
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Examine Heat Exchanger
Contact Coley Air Conditioning Inc to schedule your heating and air conditioning maintenance visit.